Nothing zaps the moisture more from your skin than flying. The in-flight humidity levels are near the Sahara Desert - around 10-15%. These conditions can take a toll on your complexion. Give your skin a drink in-flight by applying Patchology's FlashMasque Facial Sheet. Instantly hydrate while you are on the go.
Each box contains four masks.
- Sends a surge of moisture to ease the tension of dryness and discomfort
- Hyaluronic acid continually draws moisture from the air to hydrate the driest of skin
- Vitamin B5 improves elasticity and smooths your skin
- HydraSurge5& trade Moisture System deeply hydrates
- Plumps skin for a more youthful appearance in just 5 minutes
- In a single 5-minute use study with 100 participants, 100% said their skin felt instantly hydrated, 98% said their skin's moisture felt restored, and 98% said it smoothed and softened their skin.
Step 1: Unfold the mask and apply to clean dry skin.
Step 2: Place over the entire face, pressing the material snugly into facial contours.
Step 3: Leave for 5 minutes (or longer if desired).
Step 4: Remove the masque. No need to rinse; serum will fully absorb into the skin. Follow your normal skincare regimen.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Zinc Gluconate and Copper Gluconate, Arginine, Fragrance.
*See manufacturers packaging for full instructions and ingredient list.